Get your free donut today at the following places! Happy national donut day!
It’s National Donut Day, a made up holiday that we're definitely not complaining about!
You can get free donuts at chains like Krispy Kreme and Dunkin’ Donuts, as well as a "free" donut with purchase at other locations!
Actual Free Donut
- Krispy Kreme: One free donut for every guest. Brilliant.
- Factory Donuts: Two free donuts per person.
- Edible Arrangements: Free cored apple covered in chocolate.
- Wal-Mart: Free donut.
- Shipley Do-Nuts: Free glazed til noon.
- LaMar’s Donuts: “Any donut with a hole.” Put this coupon on your phone.
- Duck Donuts: Free “classic donut” (plain/sugared).
- Fractured Prune Donuts: “Free OC Sand Doughnut—honey-glazed, covered in cinnamon and sugar,” says Money.
- Salvation Army: Veterans get free donuts at events around the country.
- Duffy’s Sports Grill: Free red velvet donuts for the table.
- Martin’s: Free donut.
- Speedway: Free donut with your loyalty card.
- Kwik Trip: Free glazed donut with your loyalty card.
- Sugar Shack: Free donut with military ID. (Sugar Shack does a different freebie every day they’re open.)
- Coupons.com: $3 cash back for donut purchases at Target and Wal-Mart.
Free Donut With Purchase
- Dunkin’ Donuts: Buy a drink, get a donut.
- Cumberland Farms: Free with drink.
- Honey Dew Donuts: Free s’more donut with medium drink.
- Sugar Shack Donuts: Free with any purchase. (Actually you get a coupon, so you can pay your free donut forward.)
- Donut Plant: Free mini donut with purchase.
- Papa John’s: Free donut holes with a pizza. The donut holes appeared to be tiny jelly donuts. 🤔
- Burger King: Whoppers with a hollowed-out middle, with all the missing parts on the side. Honestly sounds more like a bagel. Not free.
- Bi-Lo and Winn-Dixie: Half price donuts.
- Harveys: Half price donuts.
- Giant Eagle: Dozen donuts for four bucks.
- The Dough Bar, the “healthy donut” place from Shark Tank: 10% off orders and some Instagram giveaways.
- Entenmann’s: Sweepstakes.
- Hurts Donut Co.: Sweepstakes.
- Tim Hortons: Some wonky “Golden Ticket” sweepstakes only applicable in Detroit, Columbus, and and Buffalo. You have to ask for “Gold Timbits,” and if you’re at one of the five branches that secretly have them, you get gold-covered donuts, plus free donuts for a year. Everyone else gets bupkis. This is stingy and weird, Tim Hortons.
Tell us where your favorite donut is from in the comments below!!